Applications are invited for the following courses at Kenyatta National Hospital.
HIGHER DIPLOMA COURSES IN SPECIALIZED NURSING
HIGHER DIPLOMA COURSES IN SPECIALIZED NURSING [NCK APPROVED]
|Course||Duration||Commencement Date||Tuition fee in Ksh|
|Peri-operative Nursing||One (1) year||4th September 2017||232,000|
|Neonatal Nursing||One (1) year||4th September 2017||232,000|
|NB: A fee of Kshs. 22,000 is payable to the Nursing Council of Kenya for indexing, training materials and licensure examination|
|Foreign students are required to pay 300 USD for temporary licensing by NCK before commencement of the courses.|
|Each student will be required to have an NHIF card or Health Insurance cover for the period.|
- Diploma in KRN/M, KRCHN or Bachelors degree in Nursing (BScN).
- Working experience of NOT LESS than two (2) years as a Registered Nurse in a Hospital.
- Must have attained a “C” Minus or Div III in O level.
- Must be registered by the Nursing Council of Kenya and has a valid practicing license.
- Proficiency in English is mandatory for foreign students.
Application letters accompanied by copies of academic and professional certificates should be addressed to the
Chief Executive Officer, Kenyatta National Hospital, to reach the office not later than 30th June, 2017.
For: Chief Executive Officer