445. Some aspects of teenage pregnancy in Nairobi: a prospective study on teenage mothers at KenyattaNationalHospital and Pumwani Maternity Hospital. Author: Odongo F, Ojwang SB. Journal: East Afr Med J. 1990 Jun;67(6):432-6.
434. Antenatal care and educational problems of unmarried teenage mothers in Nairobi. Author: Omuga BO, Ojwang SB. Journal: East Afr Med J. 1990 Oct;67(10):699-705.
431. Verrucous carcinoma of the vulva: report of two cases managed at Kenyatta National Hospital, and literature review. Author: Odongo FN, Ojwang SB. Journal: East Afr Med J. 1990 Nov;67(11):830-2.
424. Contraceptive use among women admitted with abortion in Nairobi. Author: Ojwang’ SB, Omuga B. Journal: East Afr Med J. 1991 Mar;68(3):197-203.
420. Rupture of thegravid uterus: a review. Author: Lema VM, Ojwang SB, Wanjala SH. Journal: East Afr Med J. 1991 Jun;68(6):430-41. Review.
406. A comparison of organochlorine pesticide residues in maternal adipose tissue, maternal blood, cord blood, and human milk from mother/infant pairs. Author: Kanja LW, Skaare JU, Ojwang SB, Maitai CK. Journal: Arch Environ Contam Toxicol. 1992 Jan;22(1):21-4.