457. The diagnostic value of various features for acute lower respiratory infection among under fives. Author: Wafula EM, Tindyebwa DB, Onyango FE. Journal: East Afr Med J. 1989 Oct;66(10):678-84.
430. Childhood asthma at Kenyatta National Hospital, Nairobi. Author: Macharia WM, Mirza NM, Wafula EM, Onyango FE. Journal: East Afr Med J. 1990 Dec;67(12):837-41.
385. Recognition of illness in very young infants by inexperienced health workers. Author: Brady JP, Awan FB, Wafula EM, Onyango FE. Journal: Ann Trop Paediatr. 1993;13(4):401-7.
375. Hypoxaemia in young Kenyan children with acute lower respiratory infection. Author: Onyango FE, Steinhoff MC, Wafula EM, Wariua S, Musia J, Kitonyi J. Journal: BMJ. 1993 Mar 6;306(6878):612-5.
328. Prevalence of persistent diarrhoea in children aged 3-36 months at the KenyattaNationalHospital, Nairobi, Kenya. Author: Mbori-Ngacha DA, Otieno JA, Njeru EK, Onyango FE. Journal: East Afr Med J. 1995 Nov;72(11):711-4.
290. X-ray diagnosable pneumonia in children with severe malnutrition at KenyattaNationalHospital. Author: Wafula EM, Ngamau DW, Onyango FE, Mirza NM, Njeru EK. Journal: East Afr Med J. 1998 Oct;75(10):567-71.